SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS DEPENDABLE TILE ROOFING CONTRACTOR
We are proud to offer a warranty of 50 years.
Top San Antonio, Texas Tile Roofing Company
We Install Different Types of Tile Roofs
The Benefits and Cons of Tile Roof Construction
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofs
- Weather-resistant: tiles are incredibly sturdy. They are resistant to hail, high winds, and fire because they are heavy. These are why tile roofs are so prevalent in areas susceptible to hurricanes.
- Lifespan: Synthetic tiles can last twice as long as cedar asphalt. Concrete and clay can last three times as long.
- Environment-friendly: Most tiles are made from natural materials, which can be ground up and reused after use.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Heavy: Concrete tiles and clay are hefty and require extra structural support if the home is not adequately built to handle them.
- Expensive: Tile roofing is often twice as expensive as asphalt, mainly clay, and concrete.
The primary types of roofing tiles are the clay, concrete, and artificial. You can find them in many colors and styles.
Your roof can last 40-60 years, depending on the type of tile. Mid-Cities Roofing is the best for professional tile roof repair in San Antonio, Texas. We will do the job right! We have the expertise and resources to ensure you get the best value and tile roof possible. Get a free inspection today to see why we're the best in Texas.
Beautiful Roofs that Weather the Storm.
When you choose Mid Cities Roofing, Inc., you can expect a stunning roof that both complements your building and protects it from harsh weather.